Babies on the Brain
Options

::WEE::

how are you feeling?

how's the Weeman?

One Beautiful Gift Delivered 11/08 One Beautiful Angel 8/10 4 Clomid/Ovidril/IUIs= Negative 2 Gonal F/Ovidril/IUIs= Negative Please Lord, I love this baby already, we are ready when You are.

Re: ::WEE::

• Options
    Im gettimg there.  today i feel human.  He is fine.  :)  Poor kid.  We're going in Saturday to see what the pedi thinks,
    photo db44578a-7b8c-4755-ad7b-b5de3ca46717.jpg

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

imageweelass24:
    Im gettimg there.  today i feel human.  He is fine.  :)  Poor kid.  We're going in Saturday to see what the pedi thinks,

saturday? uhoh- I think I don't know the whole story- I just caught bits and pieces.....hernia? but how'd that happen? 

One Beautiful Gift Delivered 11/08 One Beautiful Angel 8/10 4 Clomid/Ovidril/IUIs= Negative 2 Gonal F/Ovidril/IUIs= Negative Please Lord, I love this baby already, we are ready when You are.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't know.  I just noticed his wee bits didn't look right and called the emergency line.  She told me it was fine, to come in this week and they would refer us to a surgeon for it. 

• Options
    Poor NSWB!
  • Options

imageweelass24:
    I don't know.  I just noticed his wee bits didn't look right and called the emergency line.  She told me it was fine, to come in this week and they would refer us to a surgeon for it. 

Oh goodness.....sorry to hear this. 

You have had quite the week. Quite the month really (with you FIL as well). You must have nerves as steel by now!

• Options
    Ugh, it's been a rough couple of weeks.  Hopefully Jan will be quiet!

• Options

imageweelass24:
    Ugh, it's been a rough couple of weeks.  Hopefully Jan will be quiet!

May 2010 be quiet! 

• Options
    *hugs* and wishes for a peaceful year!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"