TTC After a Loss

Hello from the new girl!

I just wanted to say hello, introduce myself, and send everyone my best wishes for a happy NYE and all the best in 2010! Just a little bit about me - I live in California and have been happily married to my DH for over 5 years. We started TTC over the summer and conceived in September. I jumped on thebump.com as soon as I got my BFP and spent a lot of time on the First Tri board. I was thrilled and looking forward to an early June EDD. We planned to announce the expected arrival of our LO to family at Thanksgiving and tell the rest of the world through holiday cards that I designed online. Unfortunately, I noticed some spotting and learned at 11 weeks that the baby had stopped growing at around 7 weeks. After a D&C in mid-November, I decided to take a break from thebump. In addition to dealing with the loss of our baby, I have been having a hard time at work and applying to go back to school, so the past few months have been pretty difficult. I still haven't quite snapped back and hope that 2010 brings some positive changes and good news. AF arrived the week of Christmas, so I am excited and thrilled to be back here and joining you ladies on the TTCAL board! Best wishes to everyone doing the baby dance and congrats to those who just discovered a BFP! Good luck to everyone TTC in 2010!

Re: Hello from the new girl!

• Welcome!!  I love your sn, it makes me want to drink.  I hope your stay here is short and sweet.  Best of luck with work, and applying to school :)
    ***** TTCAL/Forever Buddy to Cour10e******
    -m/c at 11w2d due to partial molar 2008 -m/c #2 2009
    Beautiful daughter born February 2011
    **Ultimate TTCALer 2009**

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Welcome. I'm sorry for your loss. I'm fairly new myself and the ladies on this board are very nice and supportive. Good Luck TTC!
  • Loading the player...
  • A sad welcome to the board to you, and I'm so sorry for your loss! I hope that you're right and that 2010 is a much better year! I understand what you mean about everything seeming harder after your loss. This board has been a huge help to me, and I hope it is to you too. (hugs) and cheers to 2010!
  • So sorry for your loss. Welcome to the most awesome board on the bump! None of us want to be here, but we have fun! I hope 2010 is a MUCH better year for you!
  • Welcome, and so sorry for your loss!  I think we are all gearing up to get excited for 2010.  Good luck to you, and see you on the board!
    Miscarriage 10/25/2009 Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Welcome! Sorry for your loss. I hope your stay here is short and sweet! GL!
  • I am sorry for your loss, but welcome to the board. I hope 2010 is better for all of us.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• hi...

thanks for the introduction...Good luck to you! 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Welcome! So sorry for your loss.

Jenn

image 3 IUI's all BFN

IVF#1 BFN IVF#2 BFP, loss at 19 weeks FET#1 BFN IVF#3 BFP, m/c FET#2 BFN

Missing our twins Zachary and Madison, lost at 19 weeks on 11/13/09, edd 4/9/10

BFP 7/17/10, m/c 7/25/10, edd 3/25/11

Ectopic, lost left tube 4/20/11, edd 12/6/11

my blog

• Hello there and welcome to the board! I'm sorry about your loss and wish you the best of luck! This is a great board, as I am sure you will see.
    TTC Since Oct 08 BFP #1- 1/23/09, missed m/c 2/26/09 BFP #2- 9/8/09, natural m/c 9/16/09 BFP #3- 4/13/10, missed m/c 5/26/10 BFP #4- 4/6/11 beta#1 at 12dpo-133 prog-55.7, beta#2 at 16dpo- 861 DD born 12/8/2011 BFP#5- 11/23/12 EDD 7/25/13 Dx- Uterine septum (removed Aug 2010), endo, MTHFR C677t hetero, Factor II hetero, Low Protein S Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • So sorry for your loss & welcome to the best group of ladies you'll ever meet!!
    Connor Thomas 6/6/08. Discovered missed miscarriage at 17 wks 3 days, D&C 11/25/09. Please, please, please - BFP 5/21/11, EDD 2/1/11. Beta@12DPO=52, Beta@14DPO=158. U/S 7/7/11 shows strong baby measuring a couple days ahead!!! Pregnancy Ticker
  • Thank you everyone for your warm welcome!! :)
  • I remember you.  You were due right before me.  My EDD was June 18th and I was on 1st tri for awhile.  I'm so sorry for your loss.  You are most welcome here.
    Pregnancy Ticker dx Hypothyroidism 11/08 BFP #1 10.12.09, Missed m/c at 11 wks 3 days measuring 9 wks, no hb D&C 12.01.09 BFP #2 11.22.11...Summer Elizabeth Born 11.29.11! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • I remember you from first tri, too. I was due June 26. Welcome to our little corner. It sucks that we have to be here, but it's a great source of comfort and laughs.

I hope 2010 is BOTH of our years :)

BFP #1 10/17/09: missed m/c at 7 weeks; BFP #2 10/22/10: chemical pregnancy; BFP #3: 1/28/11

Baby Boy Smudgie born 10/4/11

<a href="http://s837.photobucket.com/albums/zz298/triple_sevens/?action=view

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"