1st Trimester
Options

Mild cramping anyone?

This is my first post!  :) I am in my 6th week...and I have noticed since the day I was supposed to start my period, I have had mild cramping...sometimes on the left side, sometimes on the right.  It's never severe or accompanied by bleeding.  Is this anything to fret about...or just another symptom?

Re: Mild cramping anyone?

• Options
    I am 5 weeks and I have the same thing.  My doctor told me that some of it is gas, some is from constipation, and other times it's from your stomach being strechted out by blouting or water weight.  No worries, you're not alone.  :-)
  • Options
    I've had sporadic cramping since I found out I was pregnant. It's normal, there is a lot going on in there.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have had some cramping with this pregnancy as well as with my DS.  Just mild.  All pretty normal.
  • Options
    Totally normal - most likely due to your uterus stretching and getting used to the new cocktail of hormones circulating in your body.
  • Options
    Totaly normal. I still have cramping. Try to think of it as growing pains.
  • Options

Yep...I've had it too!  It drove me crazy at first because they don't really mention it in baby books...but after talking to other people, I realized it was normal! 

I had it very bad yesterday due to gas and constipation...that was the worst.  Other than that, they are pretty mild and are not accompanied by any bleeding or anything, so it's fine!

• Options
    I still get cramping here and there.  It is perfectly normal.  It gets a lil better as you progress!
  • Options

SO glad you posted this! Ever since I found out I was pregnant, I've noticed mild cramps here and there and was terrified it was the beginnings of a miscarriage. This is my first so I don't know what to expect. This really eases my mind a lot.

Happy New Year!

Photobucket
  • Options
    I've had the same thing since before my BFP.
  • Options

Thank you so much everyone for your replies...makes me feel much better, and normal :)  Hope everyone had a great New Year's Eve, and Happy New Year!  It's going to be a great one :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"