Babies: 0 - 3 Months

DS likes to smother himself !

He loves to burry his face into a shirt or a blanket. When i carry him in the moby he always presses his face into my boob, and no matter how many times i move it he puts it back. thankfully he sleeps swaddled on his back...but i still worry hes smothering himself.

Anyones LO do this too ?

Re: DS likes to smother himself !

• YES.  DS is always turning his face into my chest when I hold him and rock him to sleep.  I think I have read that they do this to try to get away from all the distractions so they can sleep, but LO even does it in his sleep.
  • Omg I thought my LO was the only one he does this and falls asleep so comfortably sometimes I have to check his breathing lol. He lives doing this against my boob too :/ it's so cute tho that's the only way he falls asleep.
  • Loading the player...
  • And I thought he liked the smell of my deodorant! My LO buries his face more in my armpit than my boob. It always freaks me out that he'll suffocate too, but he really does fall asleep quicker when he does this.
  • imagejhernanjm00:
    And I thought he liked the smell of my deodorant! My LO buries his face more in my armpit than my boob. It always freaks me out that he'll suffocate too, but he really does fall asleep quicker when he does this.
    omg my LO has the same a outfit as your LO DH thought it was a chick magnet lol so we bought it. Your LO looks so much better in it though lol we bought it way too big and he looks so funny.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"