Eco-Friendly Family
Options

Had a great day today! (AW)

I decided that I was bored hanging out at home so much lately (no toddler gym, no playgroups over the holidays) and DD and I were getting out today. First, we picked up two boxes of baby boy clothes from a lady who found out her third is a GIRL! Awesome :-)

Next, we went to see The Princess & The Frog. I wasn't sure how DD was going to handle a movie, but I took her comfy stroller and we sat in the handicap seats and she loved it! I had to keep her filled with popcorn and snacks but it was good until the last 10 minutes, when she needed a diaper change so I had to let her wander the aisle. Thank goodness it was the first showing of the day and not many people were there!

Then we walked around the mall (it was pouring today so indoor activiites were good). Got some awesome deals...$8 for a pair of shoes from the Gap, great scores on spring/summer things from LAST years lines at Gymboree (3.99 and under mainly!) and 4.99 jeans and tees from Children's Place. Now DD is set until spring/summer if she doesn't have enough then (I hope she does though) and she has nearly an entire wardrobe in the next size already. Yay for clearance shopping!

Re: Had a great day today! (AW)

• Options
    That IS a great day! I'm glad you went and had fun. You needed it. Smile Hey- you want to come and find some of those awesome deals on clothes for me? I can never find anything! Great scores though.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Apparently I happened upon them on the right day. They just started the 4.99 jeans at TCP and they were half out of them (thankfully not DD's size though!)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"