Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

those who had a c-section after laboring (tmi)

my stomach absolutely kills me. i cant eat anything without having to run to the bathroom to painfully poop my brains out. i think i may have an internal hemmie, and because it hurts to the point of crying to go the the bathroom (not constipated, its almost diarrhea like) i will not eat. because i am not eating i am getting very weak, but i dont know what to do to fix this. my question, anyone else have pain like this when going to the bathroom? if so, when did it go away?? thank you
*The Blog* Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Natural M/C : Arabella's Twin Guardian Angel, 7.29.2009.**Natural M/C : 2.20.2010. 18 weeks. Always Loved. 4 weeks.

Re: those who had a c-section after laboring (tmi)

• Options
    sorry to hear it...i labored for 18 hours (med free for 12 of those) before having to have a c-section, and I am experiencing the opposite. I had diarrhea in the hospital the day after the c-section, and nothing else for the last days. I fear the poo that is coming.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I labored and had a c/s with my DD.

No, this was not my experience. They told me to take Colace and I couldn't bear to live without it for about 2 weeks.

Eat. Call the dr for advice on stomach pains, but you have to eat. if you need more solid poop, try the BRAT diet, which is all binding/bland foods (banana rice appkesauce toast) Sweet potato is also binding.

Wondering if your bowel movements are causing uterine contractions? Or definitly in the stomach?

- Jena
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I was induced and labored for about 10 hours before having an emergency c/s, but didn't have any pooping issues really.  My stomach was fine.

I would definitely call the doctor though.

Feel better! 

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I labored for 26 hours before an emergency c-section. I did NOT experience this. But I do remember the doctors and nurses coming in to constantly listen to my intestines during my 4 days in the hospital after DD delivery. ?I asked why they did this and they said that there are sometimes complications with them after a c-section. ?You should definitely call your doctor ASAP.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I did not have a C, but after delivery (about a weeks or so) I did come down with C-Diff. It was a bacterial infection in my intestines. It was the WORST pain after eating, and major pooping issues. I was finally diagnosed after going to the ER at 11 days. I was MISERABLE. If you have concerns, you should call, and get checked.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"