2nd Trimester

horrible mood (NBR)

I'm in a horrible mood, everything and everyone is annoying me. It totally feels like everyone is picking on me. The comment "just leave her home" (because i can't go to DH's brother and sisters apartment because of their cats, doctors orders) isn't funny anymore and no one understands why it's bothering me.

Sorry guys, just needed to vent.
Thanks.

Re: horrible mood (NBR)

• Understandable. "Just leave her home"? Um.... Joking or not, that's pretty insensitive. It's bad enough that being pregnant you have restrictions against things that you would otherwise love to do, but to have your husband leave you because of these limitations would be crrrraaappyy. Not saying that he does this, but people say things without putting themselves in your shoes. 

I'm pretty sure they wouldn't like the comments all too much either. Have you said something? If you do, it eases your annoyance for the time being even if it goes one ear and out the other.

Next step: throat punch 

• They are being rude. That would annoy me too. Your more important than those cats and they can hang out at your house. I hope they stop teasing you.
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks guys, i haven't said anything to his brother yet because of the way he is, it would totally end up backfiring on me. And DH doesn't go, he always suggests that they come here instead. But when he said it tonight it totally pissed me off this time, it's not funny anymore. The first time he said it, it didn't bother me, but it's been happening ever since i said i can't go over there because of the cats. Even though every time he's just kidding, it's not a joke to me anymore.
  • I wish I had a good comeback about their cats, because you know it would get to them as much as their comments get to you.  I'm around idiots all day who think they're funny, but by about the 2nd or 3rd time they say something I'm over it.  If you're not comfortable saying something, I'd have DH pull the pg card on them, i.e. "she's losing her sense of humor guys--I'd quit it before she throat punches you."
  • that's an awesome idea, thank you. Yes
    I feel better now.

the bump = the best.

•  I actually laughed so suddenly at the throat punch comment LO jumped at the noise... oops

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"