***NYE Confessions***

Lets hear 'em!

***** TTCAL/Forever Buddy to Cour10e******
-m/c at 11w2d due to partial molar 2008 -m/c #2 2009
Beautiful daughter born February 2011
**Ultimate TTCALer 2009**

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: ***NYE Confessions***

• I don't plan on taking the birth control my Dr.?prescribed?for the 1 month wait. It screws up my body and cycle going on and off it, so I'm just going to use OPKs to avoid.?
  • I should have called my MOH/Aunt to see what the gender is of the baby she is pg with that is due 2 days after the one I lost was.  I don't wanna and you can't make me.

Also, I find misguided righteous indignation a bit peevy.

• Loading the player...
  • I just made cupcakes, but really really want to eat them now.  I have to wait until tonight :(

I cut up veggies for tonight too... I dont want those. lol

***** TTCAL/Forever Buddy to Cour10e******
    -m/c at 11w2d due to partial molar 2008 -m/c #2 2009
    Beautiful daughter born February 2011
    **Ultimate TTCALer 2009**

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I hate my fertile ho of a sister. 
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• I started drinking early, and I'm a bit toasty before my guests have even arrived! LOL Oh well, I'm sure they'll play the catch up game well (It's going to be a total sausagefest here tonight!)
  • A big part of me thinks 2010 will bring the revelation that we cannot have bilogical children.

However, if adoption is the way to our family, then we will embrace it and the children the universe brings into our lives, with excitement.

Either way - I will be a mother and my DH will be a father. And we will love our children, however they come into our family.

• DH and I have been fighting for two days. we didn't make it to NYC as planned for this holiday and weekend - instead we are home trying to make it all better. (the fight part is over ..  .thankfully).

I'm fearful I will never be pregnant again. 

m/c#1 07/16/08 (11 weeks), m/c#2 10/10/08 (8 weeks). and then nothing since except every test possible (no answers). IUI#1 and #2: BFNs Super lucky to be buddies with Peetie. Our out of nowhere, surprise DD born 5/29/2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"