Parenting
Options

NPR: is it really cheesy for me to bring my own sparkling grape juice to party tonight?

I just don't feel like drinking water all night and I don't drink soda.  ;)
Sisterly love--Sophia (1/14/07) and Baby Margaux (7/13/10) image Doctor in training! :)image

Re: NPR: is it really cheesy for me to bring my own sparkling grape juice to party tonight?

• Options
    No way.  (not cheesy.)  They'll probably have some for you anyway.
  • Options

not remotely cheesey! brilliant!

I am so glad that you'll be enjoying a nice sparkling juice- glad because of the WHY behind it, of course!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I only drink caffine free diet soda.  I bring my own everywhere.  I put it in a naglene.  I think it is not uncommon. 
  • Options

imageJOEBunny:
    I only drink caffine free diet soda.  I bring my own everywhere.  I put it in a naglene.  I think it is not uncommon. 

you are  freaking weirdo.

every time i think i have you pegged, you throw some randomass sh!t out there-

Widespread panic? diet caffeine free soda in a *nalgene container...

you are one interesting lady, joe...

(*nalgene is the biggest producer of test bunny restraints, fyi- they are responsible for holding them down while someone injects their eyeballs with lipstick...)

• Options
    imageBrideofranken:

imageJOEBunny:

you are  freaking weirdo.

every time i think i have you pegged, you throw some randomass sh!t out there-

Widespread panic? diet caffeine free soda in a *nalgene container...

you are one interesting lady, joe...

(*nalgene is the biggest producer of test bunny restraints, fyi- they are responsible for holding them down while someone injects their eyeballs with lipstick...)

LOL...not laughing at you Joe, just the brilliant way this is worded. 

Nora Judith 7/2/06 Miles Chauncey 4/20/09 born with Trisomy 21 - Down syndrome
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"