Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Help with sleeping schedule

I cant seem to get LO on a schedule.  She has had bad reflux which has been affecting her sleep.  She currently sleeps in her bouncer in the bathroom where I turn on the fan so she falls asleep to the noise.  She wont sleep in crib or anywhere else during day or night.  Once in awhile I will get more than 2 1/2 hours of sleep at night and she doesnt sleep more than an hour at a time at most during the day.  She takes a lot of 20 minute naps and then wakes up.  Every night she is awake from 8pm until about 11:30pm. She gets up at least 4 or 5 times a night. Is it too early for a routine?  Is there something Im doing wrong?  She is BF only and eats like crazy.  She wont take to the bottle or pacifier. 

Re: Help with sleeping schedule

• Options
    Sorry you're having such a difficult time.  I'm sure you're doing a wonderful job.  It is a little early for a sleeping schedule, even with the most perfect happy baby.  My daugther is almost two and a half months now and although she is a good sleeper, everyday is still a little different.  I was told that you can't really "schedule" a baby until at least 3 months.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"