Multiples

Anyone use the Baby Trend DSNG and Kolcraft Contour Options?

Did you use both as a DSNG?  I find the Baby Trend kind of hard to steer, anyone know if the Kolcraft is any easier to steer as a DSNG than the Baby Trend or is that just the way it is since they're double strollers?  I plan on getting the Kolcraft when they outgrow the BT, but might get it sooner if everyone thinks it's better.  TIA.

Re: Anyone use the Baby Trend DSNG and Kolcraft Contour Options?

• I didn't get the DSNG because IMHO did does the same thing as the Kolcraft and I couldn't see buying them both. I can't compare the two, but I LOVE my Kolcraft. I find it pretty easy to steer. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My girls aren't here yet, but we have the Kolcraft Contours.  I've found it to be pretty easy to steer around the store and at home, when I'm practicing with it.  I've seen a lot of people that recommend the DSNG, though.  We decided to go with the Kolcraft since you can use it with their infant car seats and then after they outgrow them, too.  It made more sense for us.
  • Loading the player...
  • the Kolcraft does the same thing as a DSNG so there is really no reason to have a DSNG if you plan to have a Kolcraft --- it is the same length as a DSNG.... and I feel a lot better ride (easier to steer, easier to push, etc) because it has larger wheels... but it's still kind of hard if you are in tight situations (small stores, etc) - simply b/c it's so freakin' long... that is my biggest complaint - and why i'm selling it once I get my new City Select which should be shipping soon!

but for the money - the kolcraft is a GREAT stroller- anyone who is planning to get it does not need to get a DSNG at all.

• imageGoldie_Locks_5:

the Kolcraft does the same thing as a DSNG so there is really no reason to have a DSNG if you plan to have a Kolcraft --- it is the same length as a DSNG.... and I feel a lot better ride (easier to steer, easier to push, etc) because it has larger wheels... but it's still kind of hard if you are in tight situations (small stores, etc) - simply b/c it's so freakin' long... that is my biggest complaint - and why i'm selling it once I get my new City Select which should be shipping soon!

but for the money - the kolcraft is a GREAT stroller- anyone who is planning to get it does not need to get a DSNG at all.

Just got the DSNG because it was $40 and I knew that I could sell it on CL for the same amount later.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"