1st Trimester
Options

Any fun NY ideas?

Home alone, looking for some good movies and some fun ideas to ring in the New Year.  

I'm heading to the store in a little bit to get on sparkling NA wine.  Debating some Papa Murphy's.... ideas? 

~*BFP 12/19----Saw heartbeat at 6W 1D, natural miscarriage 1 week later*~ ~*BFP 7/01----Saw the heartbeat at 8W, No heartbeat and DNC 8/22*~ ~*BFP 3/20----Natural Miscarriage 4/10*~ 2/3/10- I was diagnosed with lupus anti-coagulant antibodies, which has been a factor in my multiple miscarriages.
Once Upon a Princess Tutus
My Life as a Future Mom

Re: Any fun NY ideas?

• Options
    It's pizza and Wii for us. Hey, it works.
  • Options
    Ha Ha...pizza and Wii for us, too!  And a movie, i think!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't know what food but Wii for us too!! Wii is a popular choice with us pg girlies!
    BabyFruit Ticker

DD1: born 8/3/2010               DD2: born 12/25/2013
  • Options
    *sigh* I WISH we had a Wii.
    ~*BFP 12/19----Saw heartbeat at 6W 1D, natural miscarriage 1 week later*~ ~*BFP 7/01----Saw the heartbeat at 8W, No heartbeat and DNC 8/22*~ ~*BFP 3/20----Natural Miscarriage 4/10*~ 2/3/10- I was diagnosed with lupus anti-coagulant antibodies, which has been a factor in my multiple miscarriages.
    My Life as a Future Mom
  • Options

imagerobinsonmi:
    *sigh* I WISH we had a Wii.

Oh! You need to get one!! =) 

• Options
    we're doing pigs in a blaket, chips, salad, and root beer floats.  maybe a movie, who knows.
  • Options
    I am jealous of all the Wii's out there.  I really want one.  I have been asking my DH for one forever.  We gave one to my parents this Christmas and had a blast.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Root bear floats for us too! We bought a Wii just for tonight, and I am excited to play!
  • Options

Totally went for the RB floats.  Ran to Hollywood video got season 4 of Desperate Housewives, then to Papa Murphy's for a deLite canadian bacon/tomato pizza and the store for ice cream and root beer :-).

And I bought some sparkling pear just in case hubby gets home on time tonight.  But I doubt it lol.   

My Life as a Future Mom
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"