Any fun NY ideas? — The Bump
1st Trimester

Any fun NY ideas?

Home alone, looking for some good movies and some fun ideas to ring in the New Year.  

I'm heading to the store in a little bit to get on sparkling NA wine.  Debating some Papa Murphy's.... ideas? 

~*BFP 12/19----Saw heartbeat at 6W 1D, natural miscarriage 1 week later*~ ~*BFP 7/01----Saw the heartbeat at 8W, No heartbeat and DNC 8/22*~ ~*BFP 3/20----Natural Miscarriage 4/10*~ 2/3/10- I was diagnosed with lupus anti-coagulant antibodies, which has been a factor in my multiple miscarriages.
Once Upon a Princess Tutus
My Life as a Future Mom

Re: Any fun NY ideas?

• It's pizza and Wii for us. Hey, it works.
  • Ha Ha...pizza and Wii for us, too!  And a movie, i think!
  • I don't know what food but Wii for us too!! Wii is a popular choice with us pg girlies!
    BabyFruit Ticker

DD1: born 8/3/2010               DD2: born 12/25/2013
  • *sigh* I WISH we had a Wii.
    ~*BFP 12/19----Saw heartbeat at 6W 1D, natural miscarriage 1 week later*~ ~*BFP 7/01----Saw the heartbeat at 8W, No heartbeat and DNC 8/22*~ ~*BFP 3/20----Natural Miscarriage 4/10*~ 2/3/10- I was diagnosed with lupus anti-coagulant antibodies, which has been a factor in my multiple miscarriages.
    My Life as a Future Mom
  • image robinsonmi:
    *sigh* I WISH we had a Wii.

Oh! You need to get one!! =) 

• we're doing pigs in a blaket, chips, salad, and root beer floats.  maybe a movie, who knows.
  • I am jealous of all the Wii's out there.  I really want one.  I have been asking my DH for one forever.  We gave one to my parents this Christmas and had a blast.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Root bear floats for us too! We bought a Wii just for tonight, and I am excited to play!
  • Totally went for the RB floats.  Ran to Hollywood video got season 4 of Desperate Housewives, then to Papa Murphy's for a deLite canadian bacon/tomato pizza and the store for ice cream and root beer :-).

And I bought some sparkling pear just in case hubby gets home on time tonight.  But I doubt it lol.   

My Life as a Future Mom
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards