Parenting after a Loss
Options

holy crap, i'm a paci convert!

I'll admitt I've never been a fan of pacifers ... I encouraged LO from the start to suck her thumb which she did for awhile ...

Lately however she won't suck her thumb and her nighttime sleeping and napping has been awful.  She will only nap if she is nursed to sleep and wants to be held.

So today at the store I bought some Mams as a last resort and it worked!! She was playing in her bouncy chair and I stuck it in her mouth ... not even 5 minutes later she is FAST asleep!! No nursing and no holding her! I don't even know what to do with myself!

We'll see how long she sleeps and if this helps her at all at night, but woohoo! I guess I'm a pacifer convert after all!!

Re: holy crap, i'm a paci convert!

• Options
    I didn't want DD to have a paci, but I'm pretty sure by day 3 she had one.  I really want her to be done with it by a year old though.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker>
  • Options

I was anti paci but by week 2, I realized it was a life saver.  I've actually heard from parents with older kids that the paci habit is easier to kick than the thumb sucking habit.  You can always take a paci away...not so much an option with the thumb.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"