Trying to Get Pregnant

Ohhh I want!...

I want some of this and so can not wait to get the hell out here so I can let DH wine and dine me!!  

imageimage

Re: Ohhh I want!...

• That looks delicious!  I love sushi!

I hope you have a great time tonight Mari!

Cheers!

TTC since 07/2009
    Me: PCOS, Blood/Immune Issues DH: Low all 3
    Jun.- Sep. 2010 IUI#1-#3 = BFN
    Oct. 2010 = IVF #1 = B/G Twins (passed away Feb. 2011)
    May 2011 = Myomectomy and trans-abdominal cerclage (TAC)
    Sep. 2011 = Surprise BFP = C/P
    Feb. 2012 = sFET #1 = BFN
    Feb.2012 = Hail Mary IUI #4 = BFN
    April/May 2012 = FET #2 w/our last two embies = BFP (Please let this be it!)
    Beta #1 8dp5/6dt = 234 Beta #2 10dp5/6dt = 695 Beta #3 12dp5/6dt = 1796 Beta #4 17dp5/6dt = 17,888 U/S #1 May 17, 2012 = Twins
    Baby B's heart stop beating at 9 weeks 5 days
    Our little miracle baby is a boy. :)

Baby Boy Owen and Baby Girl Avery were born too early on Feb. 13, 2011 due to a pedunculated fibroid, incompetent cervix and suspected placental abruption.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

"What the heart has once owned and had, it shall never lose." - Henry Ward Beecher
    SAIF/PAIF Welcome
    Lots of love and luck to my PAIF/3T/IF Veteran ladies, especially my dear friend Zookie. Congrats to Papps, Teach84 and Starbuck on their little ones.
  • Is that squid? I guess is actually sushi? Hope you enjoy Mari! Happy new year!!
  • Loading the player...
  •  

Cheers, ladies and yes it's sushi! I love sushi and rolls and all that good stuff!! I have to watch that I not eat too much! I am on a diet, but I am hitting the gym supper hard in the am! Come on 2010 I am so excited for you to get here!! I wish you all the best also!

Mdluv many great wishes your way.. Willaw stay healthy!!  

• Enjoy your sushi Mari.  Goodness, now that sounds so good.

After 4 years, 3 failed IUIs and 2 failed IVFs our surprise miracle is here!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    My Blog

TTC # 2 BFP 03/02/13 = CP, BFP 05/14/13 = CP, BFP 08/09/13 = CP

RPL testing = normal

TI Cycle #1, 50 clomid days 3-7, 150 iu Follistim days 8-11 = BFP! EDD May 22, 2014

Betas: 13 DPO = 79, 15 DPO = 149, 19 DPO = 788, 22 DPO = 2031

• imageMr. & Mrs. Woodtick:
    Enjoy your sushi Mari.  Goodness, now that sounds so good.

It's so yummy!! LOL

• ::drools::  Looks delightful, have fun!
  • OK, I have to ask, I would think raw fish would taste...slimey and squishey and mushey. Am I wrong? lol. sorry but you all seem to love it and I have never tried it.
  • imagewillowcormar:
    OK, I have to ask, I would think raw fish would taste...slimey and squishey and mushey. Am I wrong? lol. sorry but you all seem to love it and I have never tried it.

Not at all. Depends on the type. But it's soft and smooth. With no smell when it's fresh! I use to think that also until DH made me taste it!

• Sushi is the BEST ever!!! We are having steak tonight! I am pretty excited.
    My life is so full of love! Lilypie First Birthday tickers Surviving The Wyoming Wind
  • imagea.graves:
    Sushi is the BEST ever!!! We are having steak tonight! I am pretty excited.

Wea are going to a hibachi type place and they have tepenyaki where they cook in front of you so we might have some steak also!

• imagemari2003:

imagewillowcormar:
    OK, I have to ask, I would think raw fish would taste...slimey and squishey and mushey. Am I wrong? lol. sorry but you all seem to love it and I have never tried it.

Not at all. Depends on the type. But it's soft and smooth. With no smell when it's fresh! I use to think that also until DH made me taste it!

I may have to try this later on....hmmm....

• imagemari2003:
    imagea.graves:

Wea are going to a hibachi type place and they have tepenyaki where they cook in front of you so we might have some steak also!

mmm I love tepan grills!! Sushi is one of my favorite foods and DH grows to love it more everyday!!!

• imagewillowcormar:

Samon sashimi is my fav (its just salmon by itself) and if its really fresh it just melts in your mouth and is really yummy.  Once you get passed the idea of raw fish, it really is one of the best foods ever!

• imagejenrusk86:
    imagemari2003:
    imagea.graves:

mmm I love tepan grills!! Sushi is one of my favorite foods and DH grows to love it more everyday!!!

That's the Mexican thing, I mean I grew up eating rice, beans, meat, and tortilla. The concept of eating little foods like that with chopsticks was real hard to swallow! LOL So I assume your DH feels the same way! My DH is Chinese and he made me try it! Now I love it!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"