Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

alright, ready for it to be warm.

Im FREEZing.  I know summer's gonna be a killer, but Im ready. 

Re: alright, ready for it to be warm.

• Options
    Oh me too, especially after seeing all the cute summer clothes at Target. I went a wee bit crazy on some clothes for Sophia.
    Sophia Kate 3.31.08 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Ugh, not ready for summer, but I'm ready for something a little warmer than this.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm totally ready for summer. Bring it.  I'm pretty sure DS is ready to, since his newest "thing" is taking off his shirt constantly.
  • Options
    I know what you mean. I was cleaning out the closet and eyeing my capri pants and sandals. I can't wait.
  • Options
    I am actually enjoying it.  It never seems to be this cold in TX so I love being cozied up in the house.  However, laying by the pool sounds nice.  I think after New Years, I'll be ready :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I would take Spring.  April in North Texas is the prettiest month of the year ... and if this rain keeps up, the bluebonnets will be GORGEOUS  :)

However, Winter usually doesn't start up here until Jan/Feb .. so we probably have a few more months of cold.  And 2 years ago we had two snows in March! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    The Mouse ~ 06.12.08 | The Froggy ~ 02.23.11

• Options

imagemikey&amie:
    I am actually enjoying it.  It never seems to be this cold in TX so I love being cozied up in the house.  However, laying by the pool sounds nice.  I think after New Years, I'll be ready :)

Ditto I am loving this weather.   I actually get to wear my coats that sit in m closet collecting dust LOL. Love wearing my boot and sweaters. 

I am happy it is not blistering cold that I can't take.

• Options

I think part of the problem is I have very minimal winter clothes, didn't have much use for a real heavy jacket or tons of sweaters in CA.  I think next year I'll have more of an appreciation for it after a brutal summer and I'll have a little more warm clothes.  

I am however loving the snow.  Its the days I look outside and it looks like I should be wearing shorts, and its 25 that Im not so fond of. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"