Success after IF
Options

restless legs?

I have been so exhausted lately. I mean nothing seems to be getting done around my house lately, especially since we're on Christmas break until Monday. But I can't seem to rest either. I lay down and Im so ansy. My legs and arms are soooo restless. Any suggestions?
TTC# 1 Since 10/2005----Diagnosed with PCOS March of 2006
multiple failed cycles, multiple IUIs, lap with ovarian drilling 4/2008
Finally BFP on 11/23/09 beta#1=36 beta#2 =62 beta#3=139
Liliana was born on March 27,2010 at 21w5d due to infection and pre-term labor
BFP #2 on 6/20/10 after Gonal-F and TI First u/s showed Twins! 
TTC#2 since 02/2012 with out RE... 
Back to RE 08/2016----- Cycle #1 10/2016 Femara 7.5mg=???
imageimage

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: restless legs?

• Options
    I have awful restless legs, and pregnancy makes them unbearable.  I haven't really found a cure, unfortunately.  Stay away from anything with benadryl (like Tylenol PM) -- it makes them much worse.  When mine are keeping me from sleeping, I often get up and take a lap around the house, go to the bathroom, etc.  Warm baths can help, too.  
    My Favorite Books image
    Books read in 2012: 58!
  • Options

I have this sometimes (not pg related) but it seems to be when I'm overtired.  I found some tips to cut and paste:

Although there are drugs that treat RLS, most are not recommended during pregnancy. Instead, ask your doctor or midwife whether you should try iron supplements. Iron can sometimes relieve RLS even in women who don't appear to be iron-deficient.

Some women find it helpful to stretch their legs, get a massage, use hot or cold packs, take warm or cool baths, or practice relaxation techniques. Avoid caffeine and antihistamines because they can make symptoms worse.

Finally, avoid lying in bed reading or watching television before you go to sleep, because the longer you lie still, the worse your symptoms will become. Instead, go to bed only when you're actually ready to turn in.

TTC since September '08 After 2 m/c - lap for stage 3-4 endo Oct '09 Bravelle w/Ovidrel trigger - iui on 11/07 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"