New Jersey Babies
Options

Introducing Myself

Hi, i'm new to this board and newly preggers. On Christmas Day I got my bfp and we can't be more excited.  I'm really kinda nervous since my doctor doesn't want me to come in till i'm 8 weeks and I just want to make sure everything is ok.  Is there anything I should be doing now?  I'm feeling extremely tired and worn out all the time - is that normal?

Re: Introducing Myself

• Options
    Congrats! I got my BFP last year the day after christmas! I was so nervous I probably took a test every day till I saw my dr! It it totally normal the way you feel!!
    BFP#1:12/26/08 - Andrew 8/27/09 BFP#2:2/7/11 EDD:10/15/11 M/C:2/22/11 at 6w2d TTC #2 since 1/2011 8 Months with no luck then 11/11-Cycle #1 Clomid=BFN 12/11-Cycle #2 Clomid, trigger, IUI#1=BFN 1/12-Cycle #3 Clomid, trigger, IUI#2=BFN 2/12-Cycle #4 Clomid, trigger, IUI#3= CXL IUI due to poor follicles (just trying the old natural way) Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    congrats...this board is super slow.  But being tired is normal. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congrats!!!  It's normal for a dr. to not see you until 8 weeks.  Feeling tired is completely normal.  I think I slept through my whole first tri of my first pregnancy.  This time, I'm not as tired (but I also have a 16month old to chase after)!  Just try to relax and enjoy it!  :) 
    Grow old with me, the best is yet to be :: 8.14.05

imageimage

A sister is a little bit of childhood that is never lost.

• Options
    That tired feeling is normal. I would start on some over the counter prenatal vitamins until you see your doctor. That way you will get the Nutrients for the baby right away. I take the One A Day Prenatal because it contains DHA which is important for the Babies brain development. Good Luck amd Congrats!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"