TTC After a Loss
Options

Well at least I made my Dr. laugh.

Had my post D&C follow up today, the perfect final straw for my "2009 was sucktastic" pile. Felt pretty good until a girl walked in with her newborn and 8(ish) year old and cried in the middle of the waiting room while said 8 year old stared at me like I was insane. Awesome.?

By the time I was back in the room waiting for the Dr, I was pretty over putting on the optimism show when asked how my Christmas was. My Dr. is great though and he's obviously been the one handling the last few weeks of our loss. So when he asked what ours was like, I said "drunk." And then complained about having to share a waiting room with stupid FHs and babies. It was nice to be able to vent and be honest with how I felt, when I usually feel like I have to downplay it. Also, apparently bitter sarcasm is?humorous when it's not about you ha. When he said he hoped to see my back early 2010, we had to tell him a change in our insurance (in order to get 100% coverage) would probably force us to change Drs. Which is a bummer, because he totally 'gets' me and DH.?

Good news though - everything looks good, and levels are back down. We are cleared to start trying again after a cycle, so hopefully that won't take too terribly long to get back to normal.

?Anyhow, one longass post later, I just wanted to say 2009 can fvckoff, and I hope 2010 is a better one for everyone!

Re: Well at least I made my Dr. laugh.

• Options
    imageBeachCole:

Anyhow, one longass post later, I just wanted to say 2009 can fvckoff, and I hope 2010 is a better one for everyone!

Well said.  Drinks Here's to the New Year!

Pregnancy Ticker dx Hypothyroidism 11/08 BFP #1 10.12.09, Missed m/c at 11 wks 3 days measuring 9 wks, no hb D&C 12.01.09 BFP #2 11.22.11...Summer Elizabeth Born 11.29.11! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"