Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

::mdluv::

Are you here??  How'd your dr. appt go?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: ::mdluv::

• Options

Hi Teach!

It went well!  The ultra-sound was really interesting.  Luckily, no cysts were seen.  So if the really terrible pain I had last cycle was a cyst there are no more to be seen.  Plus, I have a 15mm follicle on my right ovary and the technican said they grow about 2mm a day and you ovulate when they get to be about 20mm.  So I should ovulate in about 2-3 days!

I will still get blood work done on cycle day 3 because my hair is still falling out in pretty big clumps and that could be a thyroid issue but she said my ovaries are beautiful. Big Smile

What are you and DH up to tonight???

TTC since 07/2009
    Me: PCOS, Blood/Immune Issues DH: Low all 3
    Jun.- Sep. 2010 IUI#1-#3 = BFN
    Oct. 2010 = IVF #1 = B/G Twins (passed away Feb. 2011)
    May 2011 = Myomectomy and trans-abdominal cerclage (TAC)
    Sep. 2011 = Surprise BFP = C/P
    Feb. 2012 = sFET #1 = BFN
    Feb.2012 = Hail Mary IUI #4 = BFN
    April/May 2012 = FET #2 w/our last two embies = BFP (Please let this be it!)
    Beta #1 8dp5/6dt = 234 Beta #2 10dp5/6dt = 695 Beta #3 12dp5/6dt = 1796 Beta #4 17dp5/6dt = 17,888 U/S #1 May 17, 2012 = Twins
    Baby B's heart stop beating at 9 weeks 5 days
    Our little miracle baby is a boy. :)

Baby Boy Owen and Baby Girl Avery were born too early on Feb. 13, 2011 due to a pedunculated fibroid, incompetent cervix and suspected placental abruption.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

"What the heart has once owned and had, it shall never lose." - Henry Ward Beecher
    SAIF/PAIF Welcome
    Lots of love and luck to my PAIF/3T/IF Veteran ladies, especially my dear friend Zookie. Congrats to Papps, Teach84 and Starbuck on their little ones.
  • Options

Good news on the dr. appt!  Hopefully you won't have to go in on CD3 bc you'll get KU this cycle!

A few friends are coming over and we are going out to dinner and then back here to hang out and have some drinks.  What about you guys?

• Loading the player...
  • Options

That sounds like fun!

We are going out to a yummy dinner...pretty low key.  Going to have some wine with dinner (DH bought a bottle of my favorite) and maybe some champagne when we get home.

Tomorrow we are to my MIL for a crab feed which will be delicious and it will be great to see all the nieces.

How is your little nephew doing?

TTC since 07/2009
    Beta #1 8dp5/6dt = 234 Beta #2 10dp5/6dt = 695 Beta #3 12dp5/6dt = 1796 Beta #4 17dp5/6dt = 17,888 U/S #1 May 17, 2012 = Twins

Baby Boy Owen and Baby Girl Avery were born too early on Feb. 13, 2011 due to a pedunculated fibroid, incompetent cervix and suspected placental abruption.

"What the heart has once owned and had, it shall never lose." - Henry Ward Beecher
    SAIF/PAIF Welcome
    Lots of love and luck to my PAIF/3T/IF Veteran ladies, especially my dear friend Zookie. Congrats to Papps, Teach84 and Starbuck on their little ones.
  • Options

Sounds like fun!  It's always nice to see the family. :)

All of my nephews are doing great.  Liam is a little over a month old and already over 12 lbs!  DH and I babysat Logan (he's 1) the other day and last night.  That was fun, he's at such a cute age. 

Well I gotta go get ready.  Have a wonderful New Year's Eve!  Bring on 2010! :)

• Options

You have a wonderful New Year's eve too!  So happy for it to be 2010... I hope it is a great year for both of us. Big Smile

Thanks also for asking about the appointment!

TTC since 07/2009

SAIF/PAIF Welcome
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"