Two Under 2
Options

diaper bag question

which diaper bag do you use?

Re: diaper bag question

• Options
    I don't use one anymore since my gilrs are older but I loved my One Step Ahead back pack one.  You can order it online, comes in black and tan (I think).  Lots of space, your DH will use it (at least mine did) and it keeps you hands free!!!
    Jenni Mom to DD#1 - 6-16-06 DD#2 - 3-13-08 
  • Options

I have 3 that I love and rotate (I have a total of 8 diaper bags - can you tell I'm a handbag person?! LOL!)

Mia Bossi Maria

Timi & Leslie Ruby

Storksak Emily

GL in your search!

image Mommy to Barbara 11/8/05, Elisabeth 5/13/07, Loukas 12/23/08 and Lazarus 09/25/12
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Before DS was born I just had to have a Mia Bossi and LOVE the look but its totally impractacle. I've used DH's Diaper Dude since DS was born and though I'm not in love with the look, its not ugly and the messenger type bag rocks. It never gets in my way, never falls off my shoulder, never swings down and bonks baby and fits over my stroller handles. All of which are so important to me. Now I use my Mia Bossi as my carry on when I travel. I still love it, just not as a diaper bag.

• Options
    I have the Kemby Sidekick and it's great when i don't want to take out the stroller since it doubles as a carrier. Not sure if it's for everyone but works for me.
  • Options

imageelsaklynch:
    I have the Kemby Sidekick and it's great when i don't want to take out the stroller since it doubles as a carrier. Not sure if it's for everyone but works for me.

I LOVE IT!!! must get!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"