Success after IF

F/U to Christmas tree problem

About 2 weeks ago I posted about DS freaking out at the tree in our entry way.

https://community.thenest.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/27938940.aspx

Well I managed to get it up and decorated and then it was fine, no more screaming, just wanting to touch and play with the ornaments. Yesterday I started to take off the ornaments, getting ready to toss the tree out. Finished up today and tossed the tree on to the back deck. DS freaks again, except now he doesn't want the tree to go. He is standing at the backdoor crying, "my my my tee". It gets louder if someone opens the backdoor and he can see the tree, twice he has tried to run outside with an ornament in hand to put them back on the tree.

I am tempted to put up our small fake tree just for a few weeks.

Re: F/U to Christmas tree problem

• ha!  your son has strong emotions about trees...i bet he is going to be an arborist or an ecologist and was horrified that there was a dead tree in his house Stick out tongue  that's really cute :)
  • That's adorable.  I have a feeling Eli is going to be upset as well.  He has to "pet" it everytime he walks by it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • That's precious!  My brother works in the forestry industry, but I don't remember him having any strong emotions about our trees!! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Aw, he sounds so sweet! 

BTW got your card today!  Thanks girlfriend!  Little man is very very cute:)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"