Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

**michelleh**

Get your tuckus in here and tell me how you are!
imageimage

Re: **michelleh**

• Options
    Hey darlin!!! I'm doing pretty well.... work is slow today thank goodness. How have you been? I got your email of the elf thing but work is blocking the site. I'm going to pull it up tonight when I get home though lol.

Feb Siggy Challenge

If you were a cookie, 
you'd be a whoreo.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

How's the TTC countdown going? How was DS's christmas?

Am I recalling correctly that your DH was having some job issues--how's that going?

Could I ask any more questions in one post? LOL

Things are good here--actually just getting back on the TTC bandwagon and it feels good, like things are finally moving forward again.

imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

It's still going....it seems like forever but I'm sure March will be here in the blink of an eye.

DS had a great Christmas. Spent alot of time with grandparents and got everything he wanted. He even told me the other day that he didn't realize he wanted some of the stuff he got and was wondering how Santa knew when he didn't know....if that makes any sense lol

DH had gotten laid off and then the starting his own business with friends thing fell through. But now he has a great job that he loves. He started it about 3 months ago.

I saw in your blog you're ttc again. I'm so excited for you! And your vacay looks awesome!!!

Feb Siggy Challenge

If you were a cookie, 
you'd be a whoreo.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"