Austin Babies

Crawlers and Toddlers @ YogaYoga

YogaYoga does a Crawlers & Toddlers class at the North location on Fridays @ 10:30; Westgate on Tuesdays @ 9.

We're not going to go tomorrow, bu I think we'll try to make it next week. If it's good for us we'll try to make it a regular thing.

I did call to ask if it was something I could bring both kids to, and they said it gets kinda hectic in there with the kids all over the place, but it would be fine for me to bring both of them because ones a crawler and the other's a toddler. I didn't think to ask about immobile babies and toddlers.

https://www.yogayoga.com/postnatalyoga#crawl

Anyway, anybody interested in trying to come out with us next week? Maybe it can be put on the calendar.

Re: Crawlers and Toddlers @ YogaYoga

• It's my regular friday thing to day that I haven't done in like a month! it's on the calendar.

So we'll join ya next week i think!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • we used to go, but our pass expired and we cant afford to buy more classes. bummer.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I would love to go, ?but I don't think people would appreciate Wallace running around, yelling like a dare devil and knocking people down. ?He does to a pretty good down dog pose, but that's usually just because throwing balls and wrecking cars looks pretty funny from that angle. ?

Sigh... ?I miss gentle quite time. ?Yoga sounds sooooooo nice. ??

• imagekimbiebride:

I would love to go,  but I don't think people would appreciate Wallace running around, yelling like a dare devil and knocking people down.  He does to a pretty good down dog pose, but that's usually just because throwing balls and wrecking cars looks pretty funny from that angle.  

Sigh...  I miss gentle quite time.  Yoga sounds sooooooo nice.   

I got the impression that was par for the course with this class- the kids aren't expected to stand there and necessarily do it with you, they are more likely to be running around turning it into a crazy madhouse. Give it a shot! What's the worst that could happen? It doesn't work out for y'all and you don't come back, but at least you know!

• Well, rats! ?I just realized you said you were NOT going tomorrow. ?I'll be back at work next week. ?Wah! Wah! Wah! ?We wouldn't be able to make it tomorrow anyway. ?

If you guys are still doing it by next summer, then we'll join you then. ?If I'm able. ?;) ? ?

• You should still go tomorrow, because it's FREE YOGA DAY!!

Then you didn't even spend any money to find out it doesn't work. ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"