TTC after 35
Options

What is everyone doing tonight?

So, what is everyone doing tonight?  DH and I are staying home due to a "freak" snowstorm.  We were only supposed to get a dusting but now we are up to 3".  I am cooking chicken for buffalo chicken dip, dinner is going to be linguini, meatballs, sausage, garlic bread and pinot noir!  So very quiet at Chez Medeiros tonight.  It would have been nice to be able to see the Blue Moon but it's not going to happen.  Happy New Year everyone!

Re: What is everyone doing tonight?

• Options

same as you - we're staying in. your dinner sounds delish!

DH is cooking tonight - grilled strip steaks, baked taters, salad and shrimp cocktail appetizer Yes

snow is done down here - and yea, that totally came out of nowhere. glad my Doc appt was 1st thing in the morning.

Stay safe and Happy New Year everyone! I hope and pray that we all get our BFP's in 2010! 

• Options

Every year we go out for pizza and then come home to watch movies.  I know real exciting. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Your dinner sounds great too.  I am so glad that your Dr. appointment was this morning and went so well.  We had a lot of TI this month, so I am crossing my fingers.  If not, I will be asking all sorts of advice from you next month! 
  • Options

GL!!! fingers crossed. Feel free to ask anything! I'm no expert, but I'll be glad to help if I can Left Hug

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"