D.C. Area Babies

Graco Lauren crib? (or other inexpensive non-dropsides)

Now that C is sleeping unswaddled and we are finding him in every corner of his crib in the morning, we're not comfortable having him in the hand me down dropside crib we have.

Does anyone have an input on the Graco Lauren Classic or DaVinci Stationary Jenny Lind? Or can you rec a decent, inexpensive crib that doesn't have drop sides? 

Thanks and Happy New Year!

The DC Nest. Winers welcome.
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Graco Lauren crib? (or other inexpensive non-dropsides)

• Well, we have the Lauren Classic crib, but we are not having the baby for another week!  All I can say is that it looks really good in the nursery and is easy to assemble.  It is very solid and we love the fact that it is convertible.  We also read a lot of positive online reviews for it.  Sorry I can't be of more help.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • If you want something really inexpensive, BabyBargains gives Ikea cribs a good rating. 
  • Loading the player...
  • We have the Ikea Hermelin and love it.  We'll be buying another Ikea crib for baby #2, too.
  • We have the Babi Italia East Side Cherry Single, it's a small, sturdy beautiful crib w/o drop sides. Bought ours for around $320.
  • I have the Graco Lauren non-dropside, and I love it so far!  I can't say much more than that because baby isn't here yet.  It's very sturdy, it's a beautiful color, and it's affordable.  So far I love it.  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"