Austin Babies

Pee-pee teepees

Anyone had luck with these? we got some as a gift, but have not had luck getting them to stay on while doing diaper changes on a wiggly baby. I swear the the changing pad cover every day because of the delightful sprays.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Pee-pee teepees

• I didn't like them.  I could get them to stay in place by covering him and then pulling his legs up so they held it in place.  But it just didn't seem to be worth the hassle because I'd move it to wipe him and if there was poop everywhere, I didn't want it to get on the teepee. 

Some people love them, though.

• I never used them but with boys you have to be fast. When you are ready to change the diaper have everything ready. Uncover and let the cold air hit his frank and beans and cover back up with the dirty diaper. It is the cold air that makes them pee. After he has been exposed for a few sec proceed with the diaper change.

Good Luck

CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imageMrsRosie:
    A burp cloth or cloth diaper works better.  We never used the tee pees.  We do hand them to him to keep him entertained during changes though.

We do this, too.  And DD thinks they are hats Indifferent

• Never used them.  Like pp say, you can open the diaper up, then close it quickly to catch the pee stream.  Or quickly cover him with a wipe, burp cloth, or the like to either prevent the stream, or catch it if it does happen.

• Yup....ditto to what everyone else said.  They were funny and we got them as a gift, but never really used them. burp cloth works a lot better...oh and our lightning fast speed.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"