Preemies
Options

STTN for the fourth night in a row!

I don't know if this is some kind of holiday magic or something, but woo-hoo! For the past four nights Charlie and Lily have slept from 10:30 pm - 7:00 am. Wow, is this nice. I so hope they can keep it up!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: STTN for the fourth night in a row!

• Options
  • Options
    STTN=best thing ever!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hooray!  Once Carter started sttn (on his 3month birthday), it just became his normal routine except for about 2 nights....one of which was last night.  He woke up at 3:30am and I couldn't figure it out...finally I gave him a bottle and he zonked back out...he must be growing!
  • Options

I'm super jealous! Stick out tongue

DD has just started sleeping longer then 3 hours a times here and there. But for the past two nights (knock on wood), she has sleep from 10:30-3:00 a.m. I think it has something to do with her aunt Linda being at the house, but I hope the trend continues. 

• Options
    Yay!  Go Charlie & Lily!
  • Options
    I'm so jealous.  ha ha
  • Options
    Awesome.  When Ella started sttn it was the best thing ever!  The first few nights we wouldn't even say that she did because we didn't want to jinx it.  Now it is her norm and it is great espesially since I am going back to work on Monday!
  • Options
    Yay Charlie and Lily! It is such a wonderful thing to sleep longer than 3 hours! Joshua has been sleeping from about 9:30/10:00 until about 5-6. I usually have to wake him in order for him to eat. It makes me nervous to not make him eat after that long since he really doesn't make up his calories during the day. Good job Charlie and Lily, keep up the good work!
  • Options
    That is awesome!!! Send some of that magic to Texas :-)
  • Options
    That's a great feeling, huh??
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Yay! I want some holiday magic too :) of course it's not his fault ALL my neighbors hve been doing fireworks! Grrr so annoying :) lol even though I really do love fireworks in general
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"