Parenting after 35

Well, the digital says BFN.

I'm both sad and relieved.  Mostly kind of sad, maybe wistful is close? I was really hoping to be pg right around when I graduate in May, but was not expecting to be pg during my last semester.  That said, I'm really kind of sad.  I have new baby fever terribly.  Maybe the midwives will help me figure out what's up with my body at my annual appt in 2 weeks. 

I found through this that essentially DH still kind of things DS would be fine to be an only, but he couldn't hide excitement at the prospect of another.  I wish I were unethical enough to figure out how to get pg and have it look like an accident, difficult when your body can't tolerate hormonal BC.  

Thanks so m(edited to add, I hit send too soon!)uch for all of the support ladies, it really means a lot to me!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Well, the digital says BFN.

• I'm sorry. Maybe he will come around now that you had a "scare" :)
  • ugh! i'm sorry, I know deep down you wanted to be, but like you said, it wasn't the "right" time ... so try again tonight!  hahaha, just kidding.  you'll know when the right time is and have fun trying!  :o)
    image Nicholas Jacob born on 06/30/2009, 9.5lbs and 21 1/4" long Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Joshua Scott 5.3lbs & Jonathan Matthew 6.2lbs, born 08/31/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh, sorry Jennifer!  Maybe your DH will come around soon.
  • Oh, I am sorry and *kind of* glad for you. School is sooo much harder pregnant. I just hope you get the best of both worlds, graduate in May, pregnant the next cycle! However, I understand the mixed feelings.
  • I was MIA for all of this, but it sounds like this pregnancy "scare" opened your DH's heart to the idea of another child.  Hope it works out for you, and he will be on board for TTC once you graduate!

• I'm glad to hear his reaction was on the positive side!  I hope he comes around by May!
    You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • imageKristelRobin:

I was MIA for all of this, but it sounds like this pregnancy "scare" opened your DH's heart to the idea of another child.  Hope it works out for you, and he will be on board for TTC once you graduate!

this is exactly what i was thinking.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"