Alabama Babies

Purging for the nursery:WWYD?

I think I asked this awhile ago so I apologize if I did...I am in the process of moving things from the old office/nursery closet to the hall closet and realized that a lot of it is from graduate school...I'm wondering whether I should keep this stuff or throw it out...I mean, my diploma is on a shelf in the den and I still have an electronic copy of most of my papers so...not to mention that the closet I'm moving stuff to is a good foot and a half smaller than in the nursery so I really need to downsize...WWYD? Thanks in advance!

EDIT: I plan to keep my books but I have a closet w/shelves at work that I can put them on.

Re: Purging for the nursery:WWYD?

• I'm a major purger.  So I say go for it.

I have one box that I keep sentimental items in.  And if it won't fit in the box, I get rid of it.  If the box gets full, I have to get rid of something else in order to keep a new item.

• It sounds like you have what's important from grad school...I'd purge.  Babies have lots of stuff and man there is never enough room to put it all. 
  • Loading the player...
  • I say get rid of it, but I am also a MAJOR purger and hardly keep anything.  I'm very similar to MrsB...I have 1 small box from highschool/college/grad school....if it doesn't fit in the box, it's gone!

I'm actually getting ready to purge some more stuff....little guys Christmas toys are taking over the house!

• We're in the process of doing the same thing and have tons of books from school and work reference.  We've gotten to the point of being ready to purge the majority of those books b/c they are already out of date with it being 6 and 7 years since we graduated.  I'm also just purging non-school related things that I have held on to for so long. I'm just not going to go back and look at them in the future.  Mostly because I'm tired of stuff.  I just want it gone b/c I know there's going to be things for the bambino that take up a lot of space. I would get rid of whatever you can and keep what's most important or irreplaceable.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"