TTC after 35
Options

Strunella & QE2

Hi Cuties -

I was thinking about you both and wondering how you are, so I ventured over from IF to check up on you.

I hope you had wonderful holidays.

What's next step for you both?

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, It empties today of its strength. ~Corrie ten Boom
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow. ~Mary Anne Radmacher (thank you beadinglady)

It's been a long journey. TTC since 9/06. multiple IUI's and IVF's and 4 m/c's. IVF#3 = BFP, twins, induced at 34w6d due to baby b passing away (no explanation). Delivered on 35w1d, Baby A - baby girl, and Baby B - baby boy, our little angel.
MTHFR A1298C & C677T, Immune Issues and Factor II

Re: Strunella & QE2

• Options

Hey, Hon!

How are you??  Holidays were good...except I thought Santa was supposed to come on Christmas...not AF.  ugh.  IUI #2 was a bust.  We're going to squeeze in one more IUI before the meeting with the RE in Jan.  I'm not sure of our next step...DH and I have talked about IVF and adoption.  But it's not like there's a pile of money lying around for either one.  Guess I'll know more once we meet with the RE.

What's going on with you?

And Happy New Year to you both! 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Hey worms..nice seeing you over here...
    "Onward"--CathyMD Waiting since 07/5/2011 for our forever child! Yep we are adopting!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Hi, Wormies!! Thanks for coming over to check on us. IVF was a bust. I'll have another surgery on Jan 8th to get rid of my pesky polyps. Then I'm on a waiting list for co-culture until the end of Feb. We'll most likely start our next round in March.

Did you do IUI #2 yet? We did a mini holiday this year. A 1-foot tree, not many gifts and no big celebration. Hope your holidays were wonderful also!?

TTC since 3/08 DOR, High FSH, Hypothyroid, Uterine Polyps, blocked tube, MFI, 5 rounds of clomid, 5 IVF attempts, 2 hysteroscopies, 2 natural conceptions=2 losses (Methotrexate, D&C) Successful DE cycle twins born 10/7/11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

hi baze!

i don't usually venture off IF but wanted to know how some special ladies were doing :)  now i know i can find you over here too :)

i'm in 2ww for diui#2.  beta is 1/4 (16dpiui) but i will test at some point this weekend.  EEK!

Wishing you all wonderful 2010's filled with nothing but joy, good health, prosperity and sticky BFP's!!

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, It empties today of its strength. ~Corrie ten Boom
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow. ~Mary Anne Radmacher (thank you beadinglady)

It's been a long journey. TTC since 9/06. multiple IUI's and IVF's and 4 m/c's. IVF#3 = BFP, twins, induced at 34w6d due to baby b passing away (no explanation). Delivered on 35w1d, Baby A - baby girl, and Baby B - baby boy, our little angel.
    MTHFR A1298C & C677T, Immune Issues and Factor II
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"