TTC after 35

Fertility friend- chart experts

So I am wondering why or what it means or what it is when it says under the Fertility analyzer at Stats: not fertile   why does it always say that and all th e other things are saying OPK+  and stuff? I am confused, I hate trying to figure out all the things on FF and they contradict other things on the same site
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Fertility friend- chart experts

• Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm not sure where it says not fertile.  It is showing green squares with your OPK and CM so I think that is saying you are fertile then. You have short cycles like me!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • In my experience with FF, sometimes you have to manually enter when you o'd.  I did that for my 2 pg cycles.  I had a free trial period and received a  consultant for free.  She asked me why I did the override because I obviously did not o.  I got the pleasure of writing back to tell her I did because I was now pg.  LOL 

Good luck!!

• Bah, those fertility analyzers don't always make any sense :)

Temps rule on ff, so without the crosshairs, it won't give you the full fertile "go".

• I never quite got the Fertility Analyzer deal with FF either...worse than that is the silly Signs Analyzer...that thing used to make me mental. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"