Georgia Babies

JoelsGirl

Hi I saw your post below on my freebie thread.  I wish I was able to ebf.  Unfortunately, I had to stop bf when Lily was six weeks old.  No matter what I did, my supply dropped to almost nothing and I couldn't make more. The emotional stress I was going through at the time probably didn't help since that was right about the time my mom passed.  Hopefully with the next child I can pull it off.  Lily couldn't take the enfamil because it tears up her tummy.  But thanks so much for giving me what you had.  We had to switch to the goodstart formula with the probiotics in it and now she has a happy tummy again.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: JoelsGirl

• Yay for happy tummy! I will try to remember to let you know if I get any NGS checks.....
    The Knot won't share my Bump Siggy, so here's the low-down: 4/27/07 - Got engaged! 8/31/08 - Got married (to my best friend)! 12/30/08 - Got Pregnant! 9/3/09 - Welcome to the world, Elias Solomon! 8/16/10 - Got Pregnant, again! 5/14/11 - Welcome to the world, Talia Hadassah! 1/14/12 - Ready or not, here comes #3 (EDD 9/27/12)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"