South Florida Babies
Options

Poll: How often do you wash your bra

https://www.slate.com/id/2240073?wpisrc=newsletter

This Dear Prudence had me thinking. I alternate between 2-3 bras a week and only wash my bras like once a week. I don't own enough to wear a clean one every day.

What is your bra washing schedule?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Poll: How often do you wash your bra

• Options
    Right now I only have one bra that fits my massive boobs. I refuse to buy more because I know that in a few months my once massive boobs will become larger than life and need thier own zipcode and again new bras. So in short, I'd fall into the "you don't want to know" catagory. Embarrassed
  • Options

I'm with pp- after the baby I bought two larger bra's (assuming the girls would go back to normal) and they haven't. I'm wondering if they will Huh?

but to answer your question once a week..... 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I pretty much follow your routine. I have two comfy VS bras that are my favorite (although I have a ton of pretty, impractical lacy ones that only come out at night...) and I wash those once a week. I don't sweat during the day so I don't feel dirty, lol.

imageimage

Elizabeth Salom (elistar)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm not even going to go there.  Embarrassed  It's hard finding nice nursing bras. 
  • Options
    You don't want to know. Lol. Most days I don't even leave my house so... No sweat anyway. If I feel like it's gross.... I wash it :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

My Blog: SIREN.ORG!

• Options
    I have three that fit right now and I rotate them during the week depending on what I'm wearing and wash them all once a week. The bra is the first thing that comes off when I walk in the door from a long day at work :0)
  • Options
    Once a week
  • Options

I have about three comfy bras and wash them once a week (or more if it's hot out).

When I was nursing I would wash them alot because I couldn't stand the smell of breastmilk!

• Options
    Same thing as you; right now I only have 3 that fit.

Photo courtesy of www.yaporiginals.com
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    It's Beshert
  • Options
    i wear them twice before washing, but i only do laundry once a week, so i guess i am washing 3-4 bras once a week!?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"