Northern California Babies

Aurora or Alana...? Clicky poll

We still haven't found a name for LO that we LOVE.  We are "eh" about most, and these three are ones we don't hate.  Good system, right?

Aurora and Alana are the top two faves - Keira is a possibility.

What do you think? (Note: not our last name, just sounds similar)

*ETA: Very open to suggestions as well!

[Poll]
imageLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Aurora or Alana...? Clicky poll

• I hadn't thought of Alana before but I really like it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm a fan of Keira, I have a coworker named that, but spelled Kyra. Aurora and Alana are pretty, but NMS.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • how about Kiera Aurora or Noelle Alana?
  • I voted for Kiera as my #1 and like Alana a lot also.  Do you really want a name that ends in an "a" sound?  I've got a great one (IMOStick out tongue) that we're not going to use since we didn't have a girl, it's a unique family name but not weird, if you're interested in muddling up your thoughts some more.
  • Alana has been a fave of mine since pg with Kalina! DH said no to it, sadly.
  • I voted for Alana! :)  My fav by far (as you can see by my siggy).
  • I really like Aurora! She could go by Rory as a nickname. I love Alana too, but I think Keira sounds best with Noelle as a MN.
  • imageLexi & Orion's Mommy:
    how about Kiera Aurora or Noelle Alana?

DH doesn't like Noelle, but it's one of my faves, so our compromise is middle name, so it can't be a first.  ;)

Keira Aurora sounds little too rhymey to me; although my defense about Noelle is that no one ever knows the middle name anyway!

• imagejsugrin:
    I voted for Kiera as my #1 and like Alana a lot also.  Do you really want a name that ends in an "a" sound?  I've got a great one (IMOStick out tongue) that we're not going to use since we didn't have a girl, it's a unique family name but not weird, if you're interested in muddling up your thoughts some more.

Apparently the names ending in the "ah" sound strike a chord (ha, ha) with me.  We're definitely open to suggestions!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"