Georgia Babies
Options

**Savannah_bride**

I just saw your response to my vent... OMG, pneumonia in Disneyworld is WAY worse than pneumonia in Wisconsin!  At least we have a huge house up here and he's honestly been just as comfortable as he would be at home.  I didn't want to ski anyways, so I'm just missing out on shopping which I can do anytime!  But I would be so sad to be dealing with this in Disney!  I hope she gets better soon and you guys are at least able to enjoy some of your time.  The meds do seem to be helping Gavin and he's beginning to act more like himself now so hang in there!  You know, my mom was telling me that her Dr told her that they have seen WAY more pneumonia this year in children AND adults than ever before and that this is actually becoming more concerning to him than H1N1.  This just sucks- I hope Ashlyn feels better soon!

Re: **Savannah_bride**

• Options

Hi :) I'm so glad to hear that Gavin is better! Yay for medicine hahaha We hung around the Disney hotel for 2 days, but after being cooped up in the room and unable to do anything due to her recurring fever and general discomfort at times, we just finally had to cut our losses and come home. of course, the very next day after we came back, she was acting normally and would have been good to go in the park :( We are so totally bummed about it and are THINKING about trying to make another go of it at the end of the week or the weekend, but it will be sooo busy for NYE and we aren't sure we want to deal with that. We were so looking forward to seeing her get excited to see Pooh and Tigger, since she knows their names, and to do the whole Magic Kingdom experience with her, but all of our pictures from that 4 hr visit look like she's about to pass out :( We feel like HORRIBLE parents for not realizing that she felt like crap! We thought she was just tired and unable to nap well in her stroller and that's what was wrong, and didn't catch on until we noticed the fever getting high. We feel like such idiots and just horrible for dragging her to the parade and such when we should have just left :( She's 100x better now and we're kinda thinking that we should have just stayed to wait it out a little longer, but oh well! This is our 1st experience with pneumonia so we didn't really know what to expect from her.

~Tiffanie~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"