Attachment Parenting

what maya wrap (or other ring sling) do I want?

I don't know if I want a bright fun one or a plainer one. I have a pink ring sling- wahm- but I need a more supportive fabric. Em doesn't tolerate me sitting while wearing the Ergo, so it's no good for going, say, out to eat. I can BF sitting down in the ring sling and she doesn't mind (and I'm covered), and it's just easier... I'm hoping she finds the Ergo love soon, it's MUCH more comfortable!

She's 14.6lbs now... 

Re: what maya wrap (or other ring sling) do I want?

• Slingified wrap all the way. I love, love, love my Neobulle conversion. I got it @ SlingsILove.com, but SBP also has some on her site too. She'll also convert one for like $15-20 I think if you can find a good deal on a wrap & send it to her. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My experience is with a homemade maya type shoulder rs and a storchenwiege rs.  Storch all the way!  Love it!

FWIW, with storch anyway, the stripes are going to give you more support and the best part is that they help you find exactly which part of the sling you need to tighten.  for example you can follow the purple stripe in the middle to the ring and pull just on that part.  www.MyLittleMunchkinShop.com has free shipping on the storchs right now.

DS is 19  pounds now and it is still going strong!  Great for church, restaurants and quick trips.  I still prefer my woven wrap for longer carries...

• Loading the player...
  • imagewebMistress0609:
    Slingified wrap all the way. I love, love, love my Neobulle conversion. I got it @ SlingsILove.com, but SBP also has some on her site too. She'll also convert one for like $15-20 I think if you can find a good deal on a wrap & send it to her. 

BTW, I really LOVE that neobulle!  It looks great on you!  A friend of mine has that pattern and I'm just jealous;)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"