D.C. Area Babies
Options

Warning: teething is dangerous stuff!

Poor DD. She was playing before bed tonight, slipped, and bit her tongue REALLY hard with her brand new top 2 teeth. Had the silent scream (before the loud, terrified fury started) and we immediately saw a pool of blood in her mouth. DH and I were terrified she had bit through her tongue but she's ok--just two nasty slices on the tip of her tongue where her teeth went down. I forgot how much mouth injuries bleed. Poor little angel, she is going to be SO sore tomorrow. 

Really, it's the first time I've seen her bleed and it was scary. I know it won't be the last time and it was an overall minor injury but I feel like I'm cutting a new set of Mommy teeth here!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Warning: teething is dangerous stuff!

• Options
    oh no!  I'm not looking forward to that stuff.  I clipped his toenails and made one bleed several weeks ago, and I felt SO BAD! 
  • Options
    yikes! and here I am desperately hoping that today will be the day he finally cuts his first tooth . . .
    The DC Nest. Winers welcome.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Poor baby! That must have been awful for all of you. Thanks for giving me a reason not to be concerned that my 10 month old has NO teeth, though. Maybe she'll be more stable by the time she gets them...

I hope Nathalie is okay!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

wow! that would be scary. Glad she's ok!

I am just ready for people to stop asking me if DH is teething.. she's just a huge DROOLER!!

• Options
    Yikes that is very scary!  Cuts in the mouth bleed like crazy. So glad she is okay now. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    aw, poor baby, that sounds so awful!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"