D.C. Area Babies

arm's reach cosleeper sheets?

We're looking to get one of these - the mini probably.  Anyone have one?  Do other bassinet sheets fit?  The Arm's Reach ones are $17, while others are $5-7.

Re: arm's reach cosleeper sheets?

• I had the mini co-sleeper....it was perfect. We never attached it to the bed as an official "co-sleeper" but left it next to my side in the bassinet function. Perfect for small spaces. One thing to consider is that it only works until the baby can roll over or reaches a certain weight. We moved DD over to the crib by 10-12 weeks so the size wasn't an issue. I guess it depends on how long you want to co-sleep with baby in the room.

I don't know about other brands of sheets fitting. We bought 2 of the Arm's Reach type--I don't think you'd need more than that unless you rarely do laundry. Craig's list has these every now and then. We bought ours off  of Craig's list for half the price in pretty much mint condition--the family had used it once and repackaged it. If you're sketched by the used mattress, you can buy that separately through the Arm's Reach website.

HTH! 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I don't know if it's safe or not - but, we found that pillowcases fit over the mini mattress perfectly.  So, we used a pillowcase 80% of the time.
    NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • We had the larger co sleeper and used regular pack and play sheets.  Some brands fit just right and some where a little big but we never had a problem with them coming off in the middle of the night.  I felt okay with using a slightly larger sheet since he was right next to us. I loved the co-sleeper though!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"