High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

Now on bedrest

and I'm already going to lose my mind... what do you ladies do to keep occupied. As of right now I am only allowed up to shower & pee. That may change when I go next week for another appointment. at least I am hoping & praying. MY dh works out of town during the week & we have a 6 year old who is in school & can't ride the bus... Thankfully she is with my parents on Christmas break now but not sure what to do when she comes home if the dr won't let me drive her. Any tips for saying sane?

"Dear Lord, I would have loved to have held my babies on my lap and tell them about you, but since I didn't get the chance, would you please hold them on your lap and tell them about me?" DD 9/22/03 Our little sassypants! DS 4/10/10 My little man is growing so fast

Re: Now on bedrest

• Options

I am lucky that my husband works from home, so I have someone in the house, even if he is usually busy on another floor from me. 

I have digital cable, a stack of library books, magazines, the internet... Somehow the time passes, even if it isn't how I would like.  Oh, and I chat with friends online some of the time, or on the phone.  I have also tried to have frequent visitors, and that makes the day pass much more quickly.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"