Adoption

Need to know your oppinion right away uugghh!!!

Ok I got a lead on a possible match. A coworker of my uncle her daughter is PG and  due in Jan. they are currently interviewing couples. I was told to call her between 2 and 2:30 which is such a small window so not sure if htat was miscommunication or not but I called at 2:20 she did not answer the phone so I left a message asking her ot call me back. This is not the birthmom but the birthgrandmother. How long should I wait to call her back if I dont here. I want to call her right now it is taking everything in me not to call her but i dont want to  look like a stalker but I also dont want ot wait too long and find out they matched already. Any advise woudl it be wrong to call her later tonight or should i wait till tomorrow. your thougths please
Proud Momma of our daughter Charlie! She found her forever home August 2010 Hope to be the proud momma of #2 in July

Re: Need to know your oppinion right away uugghh!!!

• I'd wait until tomorrow. You've left a message, hopefully they'll call back today!
  • I agree, I would probably wait until tomorrow since you left a message! GL
  • Loading the player...
  • Well all thanks for the advice but we talked to my Aunt who knows this women and she said to call her back so I did and well the lead turns out to be not much I dont think things sound goody and confusing ot me but basically what it comes down to I think they chose someone and she took my number and said if anything changes they will call us =. I dont know it all sounded weird to hard to explain but who know she has my number an we will se but I am not holding my breath

Proud Momma of our daughter Charlie! She found her forever home August 2010 Hope to be the proud momma of #2 in July
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"