Single Parents

Can I just say....

That I PPH the thread about reasons we love being single!  I think it is nice that we all came up with so many positive things.  It helps to realize that it isn't necessarily a bad thing, even though most of us are not single by choice, per se.  I know it helps me to think of those things every day, and especially since it is around the holidays and it is difficult to not be a family during those times.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Can I just say....

• I second that. . .
  • Loading the player...
  • I agree.  It's taken me a long time to get to the point where I can even feel happiness in this situation, but I'm working really hard at changing that in 2010. Check back with me in February though. Stick out tongue

I think I'm going to post this weekly as a check-in type thing.

• I am not quite there yet. I feel like I still don't have control. I am hoping I can fix that soon!
  • I love the fact that I'm not alone in this. We can get through this together. We don't need some douche bag to be a good mom. Besides, there are plenty good men out there that would make wonderful fathers and husbands. And plenty of them don't care that a child is involved. I say we should focus on our children and getting back to being happy once again. Personally, I'm happier with out the scumbag. And my life will be complete when my baby is born.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"