North Carolina Babies
Options

Tuesday Trading

I know this hasn't been done in a while, but I have a few things that we are trying to sell and thought I would see if anyone is interested.

Evenflo Titan Elite convertible carseat, we used for about a month and received a new one as a gift, never in accident and no stains.

Small Thirsties AIO CD, orange. ?No stains, pilling, only got to use for about 3 weeks before O outgrew.

Graco Swing, green plaid fabric. ?Owen hated the swing so we literally probably used it twice. ?Works great, 6 speeds and 5 different sounds, teddy bear mobile included.?

?

Let me know, skfalkowski at comcast dot net :)?

Re: Tuesday Trading

• Options
    I have a bunch of diapers! Pampers Swaddlers and Cruisers (newborns, 1 and 2's).  If you are interested let me know and I will get the size counts and price.
  • Options

I'm sure I'll have a bunch after we clean out all of Eli's old toys to make room for his new ones, but for now I just have a couple:

Still have the medium BG bamboo fitteds, in like new condition

Looks like we'll be selling our Graco ComfortSport convertible carseat, and maybe the Evenflo Titan Elite as well, both barely used and of course no accidents

Also still have all my Dr. Brown's wide mouth bottles, small and large, not BPA free

fourxgirl at hotmail dot com

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

*Graco Metrolite travel system- cherry blossom print

https://www.babygiftsoutlet.com/prd/graco-metrolite-travel-system-stroller-cherry-blossom.html

includes the car seat (snug ride), a base and the metrolite stroller. No accidents, but I haven't washed anything since it's been used so I'll definitely get on that!

would like $100

*Also have an extra graco snugride base$20

Email me at nestie.eswan at gmail dot com if interested, and let me know you sent one b.c I never check that account :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I have a graco snugride base, I was all over-zealous and bought one too many bc i didn't realize the actual carseat came w/ a base! lol! jamiebert81@yahoo.com
  • Options

I have 3 very cute pairs of girls Robeez. Two are 12-18 and one is 6-12.

Two are new in the box and one is used but in new condition. Asking $15 each (paid $20). dbertagni@yahoo.com and I can email pics

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Oh I forgot!  I have a pair of brand new in the box Robeez too!  They are 18-24 months, boys.  They're the ones with rubber soles, I forget what they're called.  2 shades of blue.  I can take pics if you're interested, I have no idea what I want for them.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    One box 176ct size 4 Member's Mark Diapers (from Sam's). I used 2 or 3 of them from the box. Retails around $30 a box, asking $18. beckylhess @gmail
    image Caleb is 3! 101 in 1001
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"