Oregon Babies

Is anyone pg w/ a girl, due march ish?

I have a bunch of cute girl clothes with tags on them that I want to get rid of...they're all cute, but B had so many clothes that a few got lost in her closet! Most are perfect for a spring baby, and if course all of my friends are having boys : ) I could meet you in milwaukie or by jantzen beach, let me know!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Is anyone pg w/ a girl, due march ish?

• imageThe_Jen626:
    I have a bunch of cute girl clothes with tags on them that I want to get rid of...they're all cute, but B had so many clothes that a few got lost in her closet! Most are perfect for a spring baby, and if course all of my friends are having boys : ) I could meet you in milwaukie or by jantzen beach, let me know!

I'm having a girl.. but due February 11th.. close enough? :)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • I'm convinced Newlywed827 is having a girl and she's due Feb 5th! 

• Loading the player...
  • Yes! It's a couple cute outfits, dresses, and pj's. I can meet next Friday the 8th during the daytime? Do u work?
  • imageThe_Jen626:
    Yes! It's a couple cute outfits, dresses, and pj's. I can meet next Friday the 8th during the daytime? Do u work?

Yep, I'll be at work on Friday, but have a pretty open schedule.. I work downtown, but drive so I can leave :)

• imagejoleine:

imageThe_Jen626:
    Yes! It's a couple cute outfits, dresses, and pj's. I can meet next Friday the 8th during the daytime? Do u work?

Yep, I'll be at work on Friday, but have a pretty open schedule.. I work downtown, but drive so I can leave :)

want to get lunch on that Friday? I can meet you downtown, gives me something to do on my day off!
  • imageThe_Jen626:
    imagejoleine:

imageThe_Jen626:

want to get lunch on that Friday? I can meet you downtown, gives me something to do on my day off!

Sure! That would be fun :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"