Snarky and T-TTC
Options

Morning

Yay for the day off!  I hope no one is working too hard today Party!!!
Fiona & Julia imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker 23 mos. TTC, MFI, IUI #1&2 BFN, IVF #1 = BFP!!!

Re: Morning

• Options
    Morning! I have to work but it should be a fairly quiet day.
  • Options
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Good Morning!  I am off today and need to do some Target shopping. 
    TTC #1 Dx: severe MFI
    IVF with ICSI #1: BFP
    TESE for DH 08/09/09
    ER 08/09/09; ET 08/14/09; Beta #1 08/23/09: 150; Beta #2 08/25/09: 267
    TTC #2: FET #1: BFP
    ET 06/16/11; Beta #1 06/25/11: 282; Beta #2 06/27/11: 777
    First u/s: Twins! Baby A stopped growing @ 9 weeks, forever in our hearts
    TTC #3: FET #2: c/p lost at 4 weeks
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Morning.  I am off to find out why my Check Engine light is on.  I hope it's for something cheap Tongue Tied  Depending on what is wrong, I may run to the mall after..... or not.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagegidge:
    Morning.  I am off to find out why my Check Engine light is on.  I hope it's for something cheap Tongue Tied  Depending on what is wrong, I may run to the mall after..... or not.

I hope it's nothing too bad.  We have had ours on in both cars recently and both turned out to be the catalytic converter, which did not really need to be replaced.  GL!

Fiona & Julia imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker 23 mos. TTC, MFI, IUI #1&2 BFN, IVF #1 = BFP!!!
  • Options
    Good morning.  So much to do, so little motivation...
    someecardscom - Im well on my way to getting absolutely nothing done today
    DD1: allergic to eggs & dairy Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    c/p 4/1/11

DD2: milk and soy protein intolerant, allergic to eggs, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, sesame, bananasBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    MSPI Moms Check-In Blog
  • Options
    imageCruisingChica:

imagegidge:

I hope it's nothing too bad.  We have had ours on in both cars recently and both turned out to be the catalytic converter, which did not really need to be replaced.  GL!

It switched off while I was on my way to the dealer :)  Based on the timing of when it turned on, I think my car didn't like the gas we filled up with on Sunday. (or maybe it just didn't like going to the in-laws? ;)  )

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"