Trying to Get Pregnant

How long after sex do you "leak"?

Haha.  Sorry.  Just curious...

We had sex on Monday night and this morning I still was having leakage.  Since it was probably 36 hours after having sex, could that still be semen?  Or would you record that as EWCM?  So confusing. 

Re: How long after sex do you "leak"?

• Watery CM, probably.
    Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• It's probably EWCM.

I usually leak until about noon the day after we have sex.

imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • For me, semen is usually gone about 12-15 hours later.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • sorry, but lol!!

Edit: OP it was a little funny, but really never thought about it! Maybe by noon the next day!

• Not to be gross but.. if you are still leaking after 3 days your DH must have the biggest loads of semen in the world.. (which would pretty much make you very lucky) or you have not stood up, showered, or taken a sh*t in 3 days.. (I am not trying to be rude) I mean I leak.. but it usually is only for the rest of that night. By mid morning the next day it is all gone...

I would say it is probably safe to assume it is CM.. sorry for the grossness..

Lilypie Maternity tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers ____________________________________________________________________________ *4 angel babies in heaven*__ *DX with Progesterone defficiency June 2010* *Haylie Marie & Makenzie Shayanne adopted November 2010* **SURPRISE! !ALL NATURAL MIRACLE BFP!!12/26/10 (MERRY CHRISTMAS)** ***Alexander Robert born 8/20/11, 11:01pm, 8lbs. 2oz. 20.5inches*** **BFP 06/26/2012.. Baby B #2 Due 04/01/2013**
  • Haha Mari... I know but I had to ask!!  Maybe I should take a picture and you girls could analyze for me!! LOL.  Just kidding (obviously).

• I am usually done by the next morning
    image     image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

image    image

• Where did 3 days come from?  I said 36 hours... which is about a day & a half.  I agree with you though - 3 days of post-sex leakage would be pretty impressive.  LOL.
  • imagej&lo82907:

Not to be gross but.. if you are still leaking after 3 days your DH must have the biggest loads of semen in the world.. (which would pretty much make you very lucky) or you have not stood up, showered, or taken a sh*t in 3 days.. (I am not trying to be rude) I mean I leak.. but it usually is only for the rest of that night. By mid morning the next day it is all gone...

LOL this is what I was thinking!

Cherish yesterday, Live today and always Dream for tomorrow!?
  • imageRyleigh:
    Where did 3 days come from?  I said 36 hours... which is about a day & a half.  I agree with you though - 3 days of post-sex leakage would be pretty impressive.  LOL.

*sorry read wrong.. * I was thinking Monday morning I guess.. lol.. Monday, Tues, Wed.. that would make 3.. lol.. (bad calculating on my part)

But.. never the less.. 36 hrs is still too long to be semen..

Lilypie Maternity tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers ____________________________________________________________________________ *4 angel babies in heaven*__ *DX with Progesterone defficiency June 2010* *Haylie Marie & Makenzie Shayanne adopted November 2010* **SURPRISE! !ALL NATURAL MIRACLE BFP!!12/26/10 (MERRY CHRISTMAS)** ***Alexander Robert born 8/20/11, 11:01pm, 8lbs. 2oz. 20.5inches*** **BFP 06/26/2012.. Baby B #2 Due 04/01/2013**
  • it stays in me for almost a whole day even if i sh!t. I really should wear a panty liner or something

• imagej&lo82907:

imageRyleigh:
    Where did 3 days come from?  I said 36 hours... which is about a day & a half.  I agree with you though - 3 days of post-sex leakage would be pretty impressive.  LOL.

*sorry read wrong.. * I was thinking Monday morning I guess.. lol.. Monday, Tues, Wed.. that would make 3.. lol.. (bad calculating on my part)

No worries - your response made me laugh. 

• imagej&lo82907:

Not to be gross but.. if you are still leaking after 3 days your DH must have the biggest loads of semen in the world.. (which would pretty much make you very lucky) or you have not stood up, showered, or taken a sh*t in 3 days.. (I am not trying to be rude) I mean I leak.. but it usually is only for the rest of that night. By mid morning the next day it is all gone...

I can't stop laughing long enough to read the rest of your post

BabyFruit Ticker image miscarriage 12/2009 5 1/2 weeks probable ectopic...fingers and toes are crossed that number 2 sticks. Looking forward to June 2012!
  • for me it usually lasts about 24 hours or sometimes less but last time it lasted almost 2 days.
  • imagejessicasue87:
    for me it usually lasts about 24 hours or sometimes less but last time it lasted almost 2 days.

Well did you sh!t in those two days?  How about stand up or shower?  LOL.  ;)

• imageRyleigh:

Haha Mari... I know but I had to ask!!  Maybe I should take a picture and you girls could analyze for me!! LOL.  Just kidding (obviously).

LOL can you imagine!

• imagej&lo82907:

imageRyleigh:

This...

• imageMore_CowBell:
    imagej&lo82907:

I can't stop laughing long enough to read the rest of your post

I try.. lol.. Or maybe my DH just has the smalles loads.. and that is why I am not PG yet.. but in all honesty I have always heard about 12 hours is normal..

• I just wanted to put in my 2 cents.

Lets say we have sex monday night, i will see extra fluid all day tuesday and sometimes till weds morning. i know this cause i'll have what looks like ropey egg white and its not mine, up to a day and a half later.

so i'm right there with ya. and it messes me up sometimes with charting

• imageRyleigh:

imagejessicasue87:
    for me it usually lasts about 24 hours or sometimes less but last time it lasted almost 2 days.

Well did you sh!t in those two days?  How about stand up or shower?  LOL.  ;)

Yup sure did sh!t and shower...guess my DH is just extra blessed with lots of semen. lol

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"