bieanca and reynah

I'll be moving out to your neck of the woods in less than 6 months.  Wink
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: bieanca and reynah

• Options

Forney - area?

Me = Jealous.....love me some reynah + boys

• Options
    It seems like no one is out in the area. Do you know where you will be moving? I'm also from San Antonio. We just got back from there. I grew up a little north of SA in Bulverde and now my family lives in Castle Hills.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagebnljane1988:

Forney - area?

Me = Jealous.....love me some reynah + boys

I <3 you! I figured out the heart... hehe. BTW, we have an anniversary coming up and we agreed on where we will be eating, so I will hopefully be seeing you!

Do you know what area you are moving to? I looovvee Forney, I highly recommended it! Maybe we all can schedule a play date when you get settled in?

• Options

I would lurve a play date!!!  DH will be working partly in Rowlett and partly in Rockwall, so anywhere around Lake Ray Hubbard is our focus.  We are going to rent a house the first year so that we can take our time looking for a house or buy land.

I'm looking to join either a local MOPS group or some sort of mom-support group...

• Options
    imagepkate98:

I'm looking to join either a local MOPS group or some sort of mom-support group...

Oh, you should join mine at c/life. I absolutely LOVE the women there and highly recommend this MOPS group. It's at Community Life Church in Forney, but not far from Rockwall/Rowlett at all..... maybe 15 min. I'm literally only about 10 min from the lake.

https://www.clifec.com/

If your want, let me know and I will email the leader and let her know you are interested. Glad to have a new nestie in this neck of the woods!

• Options
    oh thank you!!  You are so welcoming!  Is there a waiting list for your MOPS group?  Do ya'll take the summer off like ours does?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"