South Florida Babies

Can you hear this?

Edited: https://www.supload.com/sound_confirm.php?get=879655708.wav   I am hoping this link works. I was able to record Sophie singing I Want A Hippopatumus for Chrismtas last night with my new phone (love this thing) and send it as a MMS file. I think this may be a good sound byte share site but am not sure. Let me know if this works for you OR if you can recommend a good site for this. ox, Mel
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Can you hear this?

• OMG someone else who knows this song!!!!  I haven't listened to your file yet- i will now- but i'm so excited taht someone else knows this song lol  Noone I know knows it!!  When my sister was little (about 5) she would sing this all the time (i was just born) and her pre-k teacher wrote all the lyrics out for her and we still have the original copy of it.  since then, every year for christmas my mom gets both of us a little hippo- either an ornament, stuffed animal, something!  we havea  collection of little hippos b/c of that song...  evena little button to press that plays the song!  ok, i'm done now :)  off to listen to little sophie!

eta:  nope, i can't hear it.

• Ewww, okay. I need to find a good site to loud it. I have GOT to share this. LOL.

I cannot believe how many people I know do not know and had never heard this song. Abel hadn't before the CD my friend burned for me. Sophie learned it from listening to it in the car.

• Loading the player...
  • Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • cute!!!

btw, and just giving my semi-professional opinion- for a kid that age, she's got a pretty good ear!  most kids sing flat or just belt out the songs... she can carry a tune!  you should be proud!!  lol  she's adorable!! 

• Jenny, she is actually better at the tune than the words sometimes. She was a year old and singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and would get all the words wrong but the tune would be spot on. :) I am glad your professional opinion speaks to my motherly pride. LOL. I think she is pretty damn cute.
  • I am pretty sure I just melted all over my chair!

She is tooo friggin cute! And the hiccups just magnify her cuteness exponentially, lol...

imageimage

Elizabeth Salom (elistar)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Que linda!!  What a cute little singer you have.  You SHOULD be proud!  - never heard that song before. 
  • The hiccups are so so so so cute!
  • imageMellyMelB:
    Jenny, she is actually better at the tune than the words sometimes. She was a year old and singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and would get all the words wrong but the tune would be spot on. :) I am glad your professional opinion speaks to my motherly pride. LOL. I think she is pretty damn cute.

dude, mel, i'm not kidding.  that kid needs to join like a children's church choir or something asap.  harness that talent!!  put her in music classes!  she would excel greatly!  just don't be a stage mom, promise me that :-D

• Jenny, I am dying to put her in something when she gets a little older. Right now the daycare has a vendor that comes in for weekly music classes and so she comes home singing a new song each week (last week was Its a Small World) which is good. I tell you what, Christmas really brought it out even more with the Christmas Carols. You should hear her sing along to Last Christmas!!! :)

Yeah, no stage mom for me. Its all her. If she wants to perform....she can do it in any way that makes her happy.

• Aw Mel, she is so adorble! She sounds so cute!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"