South Florida Babies
Options

Speaking of IPhone Apps....

Did you know that they have Ovulation Calendars and Charting stuff?

Damn, I love my phone!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Speaking of IPhone Apps....

• Options

yep!!  and once you get pg, they have apps that tell you how far along you are, how the baby is growing and how you should bef eeling, etc... it's awesome!

• Options
    oh, and i just downloaded an app that is a contraction timer, and logs all the contractions you have in a certain period; i have an app for once the baby is born that logs when she eats, sleeps, poops, etc... it's awesome :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have one called "period lite". it tracks the period & ovulation. its good.
  • Options
    Mel, are they freeee?

imageimage

Elizabeth Salom (elistar)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    The one I got is FREE. Its really basic, I think, but cool. Fertility Friend? Its called FMC on mine but if you put in a search at the app store for Ovulation Calendar its the second one down, marked FREE, and called Free Menstrual Calendar. You can mark when you have your period, when you BD, etc.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    LOL I ACTUALLY SEARCHED FOR THEM THE DAY I GOT THE PHONE  IMI'M IN LOVE!
    -- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Ooooh sounds cool. I want to install it. Which one is it Mel ?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Nevermind. I posted without reading the responses.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

imageMellyMelB:
    The one I got is FREE. Its really basic, I think, but cool. Fertility Friend? Its called FMC on mine but if you put in a search at the app store for Ovulation Calendar its the second one down, marked FREE, and called Free Menstrual Calendar. You can mark when you have your period, when you BD, etc.

Just found it! I'm downloading it now.

Thanks!!

• Options
    I've been using one for awhile now too and love it even though we aren't ttc. I started with femcal lite and I now use femcal
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"