Two Under 2
Options

Sciatica but not pregnant? Anyone?

So, I posted below on how I had sciatica while pg with DD and now it's back....unfortunately I'm NOT pregnant Stick out tongue I wish I were but I'm not, lol. 

Anyways, anyone have it while NOT pg. I guess not having a pg ticker in my siggy I assumed everyone would know I'm not expecting again. My bad, lol. 

Anyone have sciatica while not pg. At least if I were pg again I'd have something to look forward to from having it Geeked

It's driving me nuts. I'm not over weight by any means so I'm not sure WTH is going on Sad

Re: Sciatica but not pregnant? Anyone?

• Options

I had it with both my pregnancies.

It didn't seem to want to go away after delivering my second son.

I ended up seeing a chiropractor.  Turns out that due to the way I carried my second my hips got out of alignment and I had extra pressure on my sciatic nerve that was not eleviated after delivery.

It only took a couple of visits before I was right as rain.

May be worth a try for you!

Our IF journey: 1 m/c, 1 IVF with only 3 eggs retrieved yielding Dylan and a lost twin, 1 shocker unmedicated BFP resulting in Jace, 3 more unmedicated pregnancies ending in more losses.
    Total score: 6 pregnancies, 5 losses, 2 amazing blessings that I'm thankful for every single day.
  • Options

Chiropractor!  He helped me (prior) to getting PG and during both pregnancies.  Give it a try :)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ditto the chiropractor.  He saved me and also taught me some helpful exercises.  The one that helps the most is sitting with a pillow between my knees and pressing my knees together for 10 seconds.  I do this 5 times several times a day and it makes a huge difference.  Sometimes I feel my hips go back in place.
  • Options

Thanks ladies!!!! I knew I wasn't alone =)

Chiropractor it is!!

• Options
    Thanks for posting.  My pain is worse than when I was pg.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"